IQ Systems Distribution Services include:
- Providing an on-line order form for sales and marketing representatives
- Receiving of literature requests from sales and marketing representatives via fax, email or on-line order form
- Emailing an order confirmation detailing quantity of items requested and items back ordered
- Within 48-72 hours, order is fulfilled, packaged, strapped, taped, scanned, and shipped
- Emailing requester shipping confirmation with UPS tracking number and packing list
- Provide warehouse storage space for your materials
- Weekly inventory reports available: "Literature/Promotional Items Inventory On Hand" and/or "Detailed Listing of Orders Processed"
Sales and marketing representatives can access an online order form, preview the item to be ordered, enter the quantity to be delivered, and receive "Order Confirmation" via email the same day. Within 24-72 hours the requested items are removed from inventory, fulfilled and shipped. Once shipped, the requestor is emailed a "Shipping Confirmation", identifying the UPS tracking number and electronic packing list.
Orders for marketing supplies and literature are quickly captured and databased, providing better control and accountability of your assets. We track who ordered what, how much, how often and the financial implications of their request. If required, we offer you the ability to set allocation limits and display the cost of each literature item.
We use the latest barcode scanning technology to ensure your order is processed accurately. Each order is personally double-checked for accuracy, weight counted, collated and fulfilled according to your instructions. Each package is double strapped and taped, ensuring the highest degree of protection of your important materials.
We maintain a secure climate controlled environment, ideal for storing your sales literature and promotional items. As supplies are consumed below the safety stock level, we contact you personally, avoiding needless business interruption due to out-of-stock situations. We also notify the requester if the requested item is not available.
Our service offers a full range of standard or customized reports to help control cost. they include:
- Activity Analysis
- Usage and Cost Analysis
- Literature Trend Analysis
- Inventory Analysis